Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I want to study but I waste my whole day without doing anything significant. I really want to study but I am unable to concentrate. What should I do?

I really want to study but I am unable to concentrate. What should I do?
I really want to study but I am unable to concentrate. What should I do?

I also faced the same situation.
From my personal experience, i have just one suggestion for you is that if you are not interested in doing something then don't do it at that moment.
Do something which you love to do. Do something which interests you because whenever we do things we like it makes us happy and more productive.
Our human nature is like let me do first whatever I want and then I will do other things. So develop your interest in doing creative things.
Now for studies, if you have less interest in studies then before studies you must do things you love to do which will make your mind more healthy and happier.
This thing happens with a lot of people and it is not matter of embarrassment because all humans are not same. Everyone has different likes and dislike, everyone has different perspective toward success.
1. Sleep early at night.
2. Wake up early in the morning.
because morning time is the best for studies than other.
3. Eat healthy snacks in the morning.
eat food which keeps you awake and healthy and helps you to keep your interest up.
4. Be disciplined.
You have to be dedicated towards your studies.
5. Follow the healthy routine.
6. Make small targets.
7. Have you read the book called Eat that frog First - Eat That Frog Inspirational MovieWatch it.
Develop reading Habits.
When you wake up, take a piece of paper and write about 10 things that you have to do that day. That will take five minutes.
Before retiring to bed put a check on the things that you have done, and think how could you be more productive the day next.
Another five minutes.
Keep doing this for a month.
Then: Congrats! You just developed an excellent new habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics